Start New Service
To request electric service, please click the appropriate link below. If your location has never had electric service, please select the New Construction link. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.
New services and locations where the power is disconnected will require a Connect Fee of $75.00. If the location has never had electric service, the Connect Fee is $75.00. If you are Transferring an active service, there will be a $35.00 Transfer Fee. A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received. Please email credit reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 863-946-6262.
If the location at which you are attempting to establish service has never previously had power, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)
- A membership application (choose the appropriate link above)
- A Member Load Data Survey
- A Right of Way Easement (select one of the following)
- Information for Brand New Services
- Operation Round Up is a charitable program that will automatically round your bill up to the next dollar. This voluntary program averages $6.00 a year and benefits our local members and community. You may request to be removed from this program at any time. To learn more about Operation Round Up or Round Up Plus please click here.
- To review the Terms & Conditions of Membership click here.
- To review the By-Laws click here.
- To review the Residential Household Affidavit click here.